April Book Haul

Happy Saturday, hope your weekend has been good this far. I'm working this weekend but hope to get some reading done as well.

In April I got some great book packages from different publishers and I'm so thankful for all of them and I'm planning to read them all soon, cause I'm too curious of course :)


Here are the books that I've got, but honestly I did get a couple more but they are only in Swedish now as they are from Swedish authors, so I thought I could skip those in this post as I want to stick to share books that I know most people who read my blog can get access to :) 


This is the list of my April haul with 5 books I've got recently and can't wait to read them. I will make sure not to wait too long with any of them :) As you can see that all of them are Swedish copies and even if I don't mind reading in English, I've been preferring to read in my native language lately cause than I can read a little faster. 

Have you got any good books lately?

7 comments

  1. I'm so glad to connect with you since one of my favorite writers, Jonas Jonasson, is also Swedish! :D Have you read any of his pieces too? Any favorite? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read anything yet by Jonas Jonasson :)

      Delete
  2. These ones seems really good, I need to put them on my reading wish list :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These stories seem really interesting and enthralling! What is your favorite out of the five you list ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These I haven't read yet, so it's difficult to say wich one is my favorite. My I've started The Last Mrs Parrish now.

      Delete
  4. Currently I am working on my books wishlist! These will help,I would love to know more details around the books to choose so will def checkout each links!

    ReplyDelete